Visit one of the most beautiful provinces of the Netherlands! Explore the wonderful highlights of Holland to experience the country's rich heritage and take in the beautiful sights.
On this tour you will get to know the Dutch and their entrepreneurial spirit. You will visit Rotterdam with the largest port in Europe and the remarkable yellow cube houses. The literal highlight is the 96 m high Euromast tower with the Euroscoop, the rotating glass elevator reaching 185 m (weather permitting). Then on to Delft for a visit to a Delft Blue Pottery factory followed by a lunch (not included). After that, we will show you The Hague, with our Parliament and the Peace Palace. In the miniature town of Madurodam you will see Holland at a glance. All entrance fees are included.
- The Euromast tower with Euroscoop
- The 17th century city of Delft
- Visit a Delft Blue pottery factory
- The Hague where the Dutch parliament has its seat
- A visit to the miniature town Madurodam
- Deluxe coach
- Delft Blue pottery visit
- City tour Rotterdam
- City tour the Hague
- Madurodam entrance fee
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children 3 years old and below are free of charge if seated on adult's lap.