Explore Portugal and Andalucia in nine days!
1st. Day MADRID-TRUJILLO-LISBON
We leave for Trujillo, the birthplace of Spanish conquerors, in the region of Extremadura. We will have some time to explore its beautiful Plaza Mayor before crossing the Portuguese river to arrive at Lisbon. Accommodations at Lisbon.
2nd. Day LISBON
Breakfast. We will go on a morning city sightseeing tour that takes us to the old Alfama Quarter, the Tower of Belem, the Monastery of Los Jeronimos, etc. You can explore the rest of the city during your free time in the afternoon or opt to take a tour to Sintra, Cascais and Estoril.
3rd. Day LISBON-FATIMA-LISBON
Breakfast. We leave for Fatima, an important pilgrimage center. You will have some free time to visit the Shrine before we return to Lisbon.
4th. Day LISBON-CACERES-CORDOBA
Breakfast. We depart for Cáceres, in the region of Extremadura. There, you will have free time to explore its Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city. Its famous medieval quarter is very well preserved and is considered a World Heritage Site. You will be given time to have lunch on your own before we head to Córdoba for dinner and accommodations.
5th. Day CORDOBA-SEVILLA
Breakfast. We will go on a sightseeing tour, visiting the Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter. We will leave for Sevilla, where we will have lunch and have the rest of the afternoon free. Accommodations at your hotel in Sevilla.
6th. Day SEVILLA
Half board. We will go on a morning city tour to visit the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España and typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. You will have the rest of the afternoon free.
7th. Day SEVILLA-RONDA-COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast, we leave for the Route of the White Villages and Ronda. We will have some free time here before we continue to Costa del Sol, where we will have dinner and accommodations.
8th. Day COSTA DEL SOL-GRANADA
We leave for Granada after breakfast. Upon arrival, we will go on a sightseeing tour to visit the impressive Alhambra with its beautiful Nazari Palaces and the Generalife. Dinner and accommodations at Granada.
9th. Day GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID
After breakfast we leave for the Imperial City of Toledo, a city full of history and monuments. You will have time to enjoy lunch and go sightseeing along its narrow streets and alleys. We will then travel to Madrid, where the tour ends.
- Tourist Class
Lisbon - Roma ***
Cordoba - Tryp Gallos ***
Sevilla - NH Plaza Armas ****
Costa del Sol - Alay ****
Granada - Los Angeles ****
- First Class
Lisbon - Metropolitan ****
Cordoba - Maciá Alfaros ****
Sevilla - Meliá Lebreros ****
Costa del Sol - Alay ****
Granada - Corona de Granada****
Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air-conditioning and panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 3 or 4-star hotel depending on option booked
- Transportation and porterage of one baggage per person
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
- For triple room rates, please inquire.
- For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.