Explore magnificent reefs, wrecks and walls teeming with Marine life in crystal clear water. Experience superior comfort and quality above and below the surface.
There are several options to choose from the explore Stuart Cove's spectacular walls, reefs, wrecks, and movie sites!
For light divers, snorkeling is available and will explore 2 reefs.
The 2-Tank Morning Dive
cater to certified divers who want to explore the walls, reefs, and wrecks surrounding New Providence Island. Each morning all of the boats going out do this type of dive trip. Your first dive will explore a wall while your second dive could be a shallow reef or a wreck dive. The specific sites will be decided on the actual day.
The 2-Tank Afternoon Dive
operates much like our morning 2-tank dive. A key difference is that specialty dives are offered and each boat is doing something different. Shallower sites will be explored.
The 1-Tank Night Dive
at Stuart Cove's are boat trips which can be scheduled to go out any night of the week. Typically night dive trips visit one of our ship wrecks.
The 2-Tank Shark Dive
is quite possibly one of the most exciting dives you will ever do. It gives thrill to seeking divers by closely looking at these magnificent and misunderstood sharks. The first dive is a free swim with the sharks on a magnificent wall. The second dive is more daring as you will try to feed sharks. Unlike ordinary dives - you will spend this dive kneeling on the sand bottom. Divers form a semi-circle in front of our professional shark feeder who will place a bait box. Your feeder utilizes the bait box and a pole spear to control the release of food which influences the sharks behavior. While novice shark divers may not notice it - during the shark feeding dives your feeder tries to keep the sharks in a "polite" feeding posture. However be warned - the sharks will come close - very close - but they are more interested in the bait instead of you!
The Resort Course
is a quick and simple learn to dive program. People who have never tried diving before can, in a matter of a few hours, be on a boat and enjoying their first scuba experience. Included in this course is a classroom presentation, confined water teaching (pool or beach), a 1-tank boat dive with your instructor, and other pieces of equipment such as mask, fins, snorkel, BC and Regulator.
- Hotel transfers unless otherwise stated
- Equipments (Tanks, Weights, & Welt belt)
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel transfers for Night Dive
- For 2-Tank Morning and Afternoon Dives and 2-Reef Snorkel, participants must be at least 4 years old.
- Transfers are included in this tour, but the schedule for these transfers depends upon your option. Please select option accordingly.
- Guest must be a certified diver to participate in the dive except for the Resort Course which requires guests to be at least 10 years old of age with good physical health.
- The trip departs at the captain's sole discretion. No refunds for bad weather will be issued unless Stuart Cove's cancels the excursion.
- Stuart Cove's reserves the right, under certain weather conditions, to omit specific portions of the program or to choose an alternate locations depending on the condition of the ocean. No partial refunds will be accepted for facilities not available due to rough weather, or to persons not meeting the minimum physical standards suggested for diving.
- 1-Tank Night Dive has a 6-diver minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met.
- Passengers from the Cruise Ships are requested to go to the British Colonial Hilton Hotel for their pick-up.